Monday, April 15, 2013

Kelly's Transitioning Blog Sites...

Hello dear blog readers!

This is a brief message to let you know that Miss Sam Parker has returned to dear ol' Dartmouth on account of her collegiate education. I am still en route, now in Vietnam. As such I am transitioning to a new blog forum, leaving this one as a testament to the travels of Sam and Kelly. Here's to happy BGB travel reunions in the future, sure to come.

The new blog site will be a personal account of my travels since mid-March, written in cohorts with my sister, and will features the tales of "Global Growers"- individuals on the ground working to make positive change in their communities.We are just getting it started so please bear with us as it develops: veganvagabonds.wordpress.com

Happy reading! I hope each of you is safe and happy wherever you are in the world this morning.

Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment