Monday, March 4, 2013

Guest Blogger

This is a short, surprise blog post from a guest writer. Such a surprise is it, that this guest writer doesn't even know his words are being displayed on this blog. But indeed, here they are for your enjoyment.

We shall call this writing segment: "A Father's Response to Sam's Full Moon Party Blog Post."

From: timothymc@aol.com
To: Kelly.M.McGlinchey.12@dartmouth.edu
Subject: Fwd: BGB Goes Global
Monday, March 04, 2013 6:26 PM
1. Glad you opted out of the mushroom shake.
2. This sounds very much like what I've seen in the French Quarter in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. And just like Sam, interested to have seen it once, Never feel the need to see it again. 
3. What is "tried to Mack on me"?
4. Never mind. I don't really want to know 
5. Glad you opted out of the mushroom shakes.

Love you,
Dad

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha...


    nope not done yet.

    ...hahahahahaha.

    maybe just a couple more.

    hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

    with love from liz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, silly me, and I thought you were talking about some kind of vegetarian cold soup or something, like vichyssoise ....

    Silly Uncle Harry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that would be yummy UH but no....

      Glad you could appreciate this the way that I did, Betty.

      Delete